Welcome to Three Oaks
Three Oaks is a family-owned care home, renowned for its stunning grounds and freshly-cooked food. With only eighteen bedrooms, it keeps a homely atmosphere while being large enough to offer a choice of activities and places to pass the day. Surrounded by the Hampshire countryside, it is just a few minutes from the busy village of Wickham and the M27.
Our intention is to provide the very best standard of care for our residents in a comfortable and homely environment. Their well-being is our top priority. We would like all residents to feel that they are at home, able to be as independent as possible and supported to make their own decisions and choices wherever possible.
- To all the lovely staff at Three Oaks. Thanks for everything.
- We will miss you all at Three Oaks. Thank you so much for your excellent caring and kindness over the years.
- I am writing to say a very big thank you to you all. We thank you for the continued high level of care you have given to Mum over the past six years.
- My Mother has been a resident at Three Oaks for one year. She was initially a little reluctant to move from her flat but since moving in she has never asked to go home. In her words “Isn’t it wonderful there are places like this you can go to, to be looked after. Nothing it too much trouble for them. Some of the staff have been here for over twenty years so they must enjoy the work and they work well together.” She enjoys the activities, the lovely dinners, the company and the lovely setting especially the wildlife from her window.
- Thank you all very much for taking such good care of Mum. I was able to relax and enjoy my holiday knowing she was in good hands.
- I would like to offer my warmest thanks for the care and attention show to me by you and all the staff during my recent stay. It was just what I needed… and much better than trying to cope at home. I really enjoyed the companionship of the other residents and was beginning to make some new friends.
- Thank you so much for all your kindness and care. I hope that you will remember Mum’s humour and spirit.